Enjoy the expertise of one of Auburn’s experienced agents when choosing the right coverage for you, your family and your business. Low cost, cut rate policies purchased over the internet may make the process seem cheap and easy, but they quickly make life expensive and complicated when you find out you don’t have the right coverage after having an accident. Let us counsel you about the coverage that makes the most sense for you and obtain competitive quotes from more than 20 of the country’s top insurance companies.Why do you need car insurance? You need car insurance to protect your car, yourself and your passengers from both physical harm and personal liability. Additionally, the law in New Jersey mandates that anyone who owns an automobile must carry at least the minimum required limits of liability.
- Bodily Injury/Liability: Pays for damages for bodily injury an insured becomes legally obligated to pay because of an auto accident. Additionally, it covers the cost of the insured’s legal defense in the event that a lawsuit is filed relating to an accident.
- Property Damage: Provides coverage in the event that your car damages the property of another.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: The insurance company will pay for damages caused by an accident with an underinsured or uninsured motor vehicle.
- Medical Payments: No-fault, personal injury protection provides coverage for reasonable expenses incurred for necessary medical and funeral services resulting from bodily injury to the driver and passengers in your car.
- Collision: Pays for direct and accidental loss to the insured auto, regardless of who is responsible.
- Comprehensive: Pays for damage to the covered auto from risks other than collisions, such as fire, theft, contact with an animal, glass breakage, etc.
- Transportation Expenses/Rental Reimbursement: Pays up to a certain amount per day toward the cost to rent a substitute vehicle.
Knowing what kind of coverage you need depends on your lifestyle and what’s important to you. Coverage that might be adequate for your neighbor may or may not be right for you. At Auburn Insurance, our agents boast over 65 years of combined experience aiding customers in choosing the best coverage for them. Call us today to speak with an agent regarding your current insurance policy and to obtain a quote for coverage from 20 of the biggest insurance companies in New Jersey.
Why is it important to have an agent? While buying insurance on the internet might seem like a good idea and the price might seem cheaper than you had imagined, without an agent to guide you through the process you may end up without enough coverage to adequately protect you in the case of an accident. When something looks too good to be true it usually is, and you certainly don’t want to discover that you don’t have enough coverage in the days following an accident.